Class of 2017 Senior Challenge
What is the 2017 Senior Challenge?
It is an annual campaign bringing together the philanthropic efforts of our graduating seniors. The Class of 2017 will be dedicating its support to the O’Hare Capital Campaign which will help enhance the renovations of the O’Hare Academic Building. As the last graduating class to walk its halls, the contributing seniors hope to join this collaborative effort to enhance the campus for future graduates and leave a legacy of remembering the past while sharing the future.
What does 250 gifts for $250,000 mean?
An anonymous donor was promised Salve Regina University $250,000 towards the O'Hare Building if we can get 250 gifts from the Class of 2017. My making your class gift of $20.17, you become one of the 250 to help the University earn $250,000.
Why should I give to the Senior Challenge?
- There are much needed renovations on the O’Hare Academic Building
- You will be joining a community of Alumni who shared in this experience as seniors
- You will be creating your own legacy of giving
How do I join the Challenge?
- Make a gift of $20.17 in honor of your graduating class
- Your gift…your choice. No matter the amount, every gift matters